Having a New Year’s Eve wedding is a great idea especially if you want this night to be absolutely special. Although the two celebrations sometimes seem very much different from one another, the truth is that they are much more similar than we even realize – especially when it comes to the fact that they both celebrate new beginnings.
If you want your dress to look stunning for your NYE wedding, don’t forget to add some sparkles to it. There are many ways you can do this, but we have picked up some of the best ones. Read on and find out how to make your dress (and yourself) SHINE for the Big Night!
- If you want to be fully non-traditional, pick a dress that is entirely made out of sequins. It can be silver, champagne-colored or it can even come in various shades of white as well.
- Picking a white dress with sparkly details is a great choice for those who want to feel glamorous without losing the “traditional” feeling of a wedding. There are many areas of the dress where sequins and sparkles will look marvelous: around the neckline/décolletage, as a “belt” for the waist, around the rims of the dress, on the veil or even delicately sprinkled on the entire surface of the gown.
- If you want your gown to be simple, you can always choose sparkly accessories. A pair of glittery silver shoes, a clutch purse with sequins or hair accessories that sparkle can add a lot of glamour and style to your look.
Fantasy Bridal can provide you with a huge range of wedding gowns to choose from. Our dresses come in a large variety of designs and styles to suit any kind of wedding theme and every kind of bride as well – so do not hesitate to pay us a visit before the Big Day.
Christmas is a wonderful holiday full of warmth and light. We all love it – and this may actually be one of the main reasons so many brides and grooms choose to celebrate their union around this beautiful holiday.
If you are planning a Christmas wedding, you are probably very excited. At the same time though, you are probably quite stressed out over how to choose your wedding gown. Since we love seeing our brides happy, we have picked up some ideas on how to choose a gorgeous mermaid wedding dress for your Big Day. Read on and find out more about these tips.
- Charmeuse, satin, silk. There is something luxurious, graceful and eternally feminine about these fabrics. Even more than that, they look festive and elegant and this is suitable both for weddings and for Christmas parties. Pick your mermaid gown in this fabric and you’ll feel like a true princess!
- Yes, mermaid dresses and ruffles can look stunning together and they can really make you look drop-dead-gorgeous. On top of that, they have a very “Christmas-like” feeling to them because they look opulent and elegant – and this means that they will go perfectly with your own Christmas wedding too.
- Shiny embellishments look stunning on Christmas wedding gowns, especially since this is a “double celebration” and it will “ask” for sparkle. Pick a dress embellished with Swarovski stones or with other types of stones that add glamour and grace to the design. Also, don’t forget to accessorize properly! Sometimes, the small details can make the huge differences!
We welcome you at Fantasy Bridal, the place where finding the perfect wedding gown is a beautiful experience. Our wide range of designs (Mermaid and not) include gowns for every single lady out there, regardless of her style. So get ready to be amazed and visit our store!
December is just one step away and that means a whole new season for weddings is getting near. Winter weddings are special and elegant and if there’s something that always works with them, that’s the amazing “winter wonderland” theme.
In 2014, this theme seems to be more popular than ever and white, silver and ice blue are the go-to choices of many brides. Decorate your own wedding in these colors and you will create a perfect, stylish and “icy” atmosphere. Here are some tips on how to achieve the best effect:
- White comes in many shades so if you want to add a bit of uniqueness, combine more than one shades of white.
- Silver works especially well on bridesmaids’ dresses, but it is the kind of color that can be incorporated almost anywhere else too. The flower arrangements, the plates, the table linens and pretty much everything else can be touched by the beautiful elegance of this color.
- Ice blue is great for the table centerpieces, but make sure to be quite balanced about it; otherwise, you risk ruining your wedding décor and that would be a true pity.
- Ice blue lightning looks stunning and it creates a very special effect. Even if everything else is white, the color of the lightning will make a huge difference.
- For some extra-glamour, bring in sequins and glitter. They are amazing when they come in silver and ice-blue colors and they can really create the illusion of light, opulence and luxury.
As for your wedding dress, Fantasy Bridal can help you find one that is 100% suitable for winter weddings. Allow us to make you feel like the true Queen of the night and you will remember this day for many years to come!
Photo source: flickr.com/laura dye
As a fashionista, you always love being dressed according to the latest trends. Your wedding day obviously makes absolutely no exception from this rule. In fact, you will want to look even more beautiful on this very special day of your life!
To help you make the best decision when it comes to your wedding gown, we have gathered the top 5 dresses every single fashionista out there would love to wear on her big day. Here they are:
- The Fit and Flare Mori Lee dress. This amazing gown can be simply described as “beauty by definition”. The stunning lace embellishments, the amazingly gracious illusion neckline and the attention to detail with which this gown has been created are meant to take one’s breath away.
- The Maggie Sottero Sheath dress. This gown is splendid in all its glory. Featuring back gorgeously covered by lace and a trail zipper closure, this dress is sexy, feminine and delicate at the same time. The V neck makes it suitable for almost any kind of bust and the sheath silhouette will complement womanly curves.
- The Allure Ballgown. There is something very special about ballgown silhouettes that makes them really popular among brides from all over the world. The delicate embellishments, the sweetheart neckline and the ivory/pink color will make you feel like a true royalty on your wedding day.
- The Allure Modest Ballgown. This dress features an upper part that is stunningly embellished with intricate beading. Even more, the scooped neckline, the natural waistline and the princess-like skirt will complement many types of bodies. The dress comes in white/silver, champagne/silver and ivory/silver variations so that you can choose that which flatters your complexion the best way possible.
- The Mori Lee Sheath Destination dress. If you are planning to have a destination wedding, you will want a dress that is fashionable and that goes well with the landscape surrounding you too. This marvelously crafted sheath-silhouette gown is precisely what you need! With a slightly vintage accent given by the halter neckline and made out of high quality chiffon, this dress makes for the perfect beach wedding!
Come visit Fantasy Bridal for more wedding gowns fashionistas love. Our beautiful collection will definitely enchant your eyes and it will surely satisfy your appetite for stunning fashion.
Photo source: flickr.com/ Matthew Hogan
Over the course of our lives, we get to buy many dresses. A gown for the prom, one for your best friend’s birthday and before you know it, your closet is full of dresses of all kinds. And yet, there’s one dress you will definitely choose more carefully than ever before: your wedding gown.
Before you jump into ordering your dress, you should make sure to learn a few things about the way in which they are sized. We have gathered some of the best tips related to this, so do read on if you want to find out more.
- Wedding dresses come in all sizes and designs, but you should definitely keep in mind that it’s not just the size of the gown that matters. The way in which it is cut and designed can influence a lot how you will look in it too! Thus, make sure you are searching for a dress that goes well with your particular body shape.
- Remember that your usual dress size may not be the same as the size of your wedding gown. According to where the dress is manufactured, the sizing can differ (and sometimes by a lot, actually).
- The best way to make sure that you are setting your eyes on a dress that’s properly fitting your body is to take your measurements right before you go “hunting” for the one. Usually, dress size charts show the measurements that go with a particular size as well.
- Even so, there may be cases when you will need to adjust your dress at least by a bit. Bear in mind that these gowns are manufactured according to so-called “standard” bodies and proportions but that we are all built differently. If you do need alterations, do not hesitate to call for the service of a professional because these days, almost everything about a gown can be changed according to your desire.
Fantasy Bridal will offer a wide range of splendid wedding dresses that come in all sizes on Earth. We are more than proud to provide our brides with amazing designs and with excellent quality as well – pay us a visit and you’ll see for yourself!
Photo source: flickr.com/John Hope
The venue, the napkins on the table, the glassware, the dress, the bridesmaids’ dresses, the food, the cake, the wine – the list of things to think of when it comes to your big wedding day will seem endless. And, truth be told, weddings are indeed quite difficult to plan out.
Choosing a wedding theme color (or more of them) is one of the first things you have to handle, specifically because this will influence many other choices you will have to make. Shades of plum make for wonderful color themes when it comes to weddings and they work especially well with fall and winter weddings as well. However, how do you actually incorporate plum into your big day? Here are some ideas to think of:
- You don’t have to focus on one shade of plum only – and neither do you have to make everything purple! In fact, mixing various shades of plu with silver and/or white will look absolutely gorgeous.
- Everything can be “touched” by this color: from your wedding bouquet to the dresses your bridesmaids will wear and from the wedding cake to the table linens. However, make sure you don’t exaggerate and make sure that you leave some things in other colors as well (preferably something neutral such as white).
- Your food and drinks can also be inspired by this color! For instance, you could go for a dessert bar inspired by plum shades and you could serve anything from candy to macarons in this color. Also, your wedding cake can also have plum elements and some signature drinks with plum juice will definitely impress your guests.
Use your creativity and your purple wedding will be spectacular! And if you are searching for the perfect dress to go with your plum wedding, don’t forget about visiting Fantasy Bridal. We have a huge collection of wedding gowns in store for you – and each one of them will be splendid in its own way!
Photo source: flickr.com/Bellafaye Garden
You’ve found the perfect dress, now you need the perfect undergarments to accentuate and flatter your body type. With such broad choices out there, we thought we’d share a few wedding dress undergarment secrets with you.
If you’re wearing a:
- Backless wedding dress – A backless dress typically has a higher front which means that lift in your chest area is going to be important. In many boutiques you’ll find bras that stick to your breasts and give the lift you’ll need. Another option for wedding underwear underneath a backless dress is a backless bra with see-through straps.
- Fishtail skirt – The fishtail skirt is the perfect shape to show off your sexy curves. Enhance your figure with a seamless push-up bra or wedding corset.
- Wedding dress with sleeves – You can wear virtually any type of undergarments with this type of wedding dress, so go for comfort. To keep everything tight and in control, a bust-shaping body slip will do the trick
- Bias-cut wedding dress – Wedding underwear is extremely important with this type of dress due to the fact that it hugs your body tightly. Because the dress is so form-fitting, look for a bra that boosts and enhances.
- Spaghetti straps and a full skirt – You also have a lot of options with this type of wedding dress. Find seamless and smooth undergarments for a perfect look.
- Halter-top wedding dress – Although these types of wedding dresses are popular, you’ll need a halter-top bra or a bustier. These types of undergarments are easy to find, since halter tops are so popular. Try on several, and choose the most comfortable one that lifts and enhances.
Always remember to bring your undergarments with you when you are going for your final wedding dress fitting. Please visit Fantasy Bridal with all of your wedding dress needs.
We all know just how pricy weddings can get. According to what you want for your wedding and according to the number of guests you will have, this big day can cost you up to $10,000. Sure, most of the couples don’t spend nearly as much as that, but even so, a wedding can get expensive.
Thus, you will definitely enjoy every opportunity you get to make sure that you save some money. Your wedding gown is obviously important, but it can also be one of the most costly things on your list as well. At Fantasy Bridal, we want to make things easier on you and this is why we have come up with an offer you simply cannot refuse. Here are the things you should know about it:
- If you manage to refer 8 brides to buy their dresses from us, we have a special bonus for you! You will receive no less than 100% discount on your own wedding gown!
- The discount does not include the sales tax and the alterations you may want to make to your dress, but even so, it is a great deal to take into consideration.
- Convince your friends that our weddings are the very best out there and you’ll win your dress for free.
- We have a superb collection of gowns in store for you and one of them will definitely suit you like a glove – so why not take advantage of this offer and get a free wedding gown?
If you want to find out more about the beautiful dresses we have gathered in our collection or if you simply want to find out more about this offer, visit Fantasy Bridal’s shop. You’ll be amazed at the gorgeous variety of splendid dresses we have in store for you!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Josh Henderson
It is essential to note that planning a wedding is quite a stressful affair that has its toll on your body. This means that the added stress may be the main cause of adding on or losing weight during the wedding planning process.
Most brides have their wedding gowns designed and made as early as possible. Well your body can change quite a bit during that time.
On the day of the wedding all that you should be concerned about is having fun. A wedding gown that won’t fit can be quite stressful and take away from the joy of the day. It goes without saying, having a way to quickly fix any unexpected inconveniences and in this case wedding gowns that won’t fit, is highly important.
At this point, on your wedding day, you can rely on two quick solutions;
- Tight fitting wedding gowns can be corrected by pulling the zipper up as high as it will comfortably go and then use a needle and thread or pin to hold it in place safely. The remaining upper part can be covered using your veil.
- Place same-color fabric between your dress and your skin and use double-sided dress tape to hold the fabric and top in place.
Expensive wedding gowns can also be ruined from the above treatment; it is, therefore, better to have a local Murray wedding dress shop such as Fantasy Bridal address the problem and ensure your wedding is free from any embarrassments and distractions associated with risky do-it-yourself fixes. But in a bind when nothing else is available, these tips should solve the problem.
Veils are a beautiful and traditional addition to any bride’s wedding day attire. However, with so many styles and lengths available, it can get confusing. Here are some of the most common lengths and what dresses they are perfect with.
- Birdcage: This short veil is often a structured addition to a headpiece, and can cover all or part of the bride’s face. It is perfect with a retro or vintage style and shorter gowns.
- Shoulder: Ending just around the shoulder, this shorter length veil is a great choice if you want the nod to tradition without the fuss. This is perfect for a gown with a decorative bodice you want to show off.
- Elbow: A longer style, the elbow length ends further down your back, just around the level of your elbows. It is a great choice if you are wearing a strapless dress and want something that also serves as a cover-up.
- Fingertip: This veil length ends just below the hips, meaning it can give a sheer covering to a backless dress.
- Waltz: This is the shortest of the long veils. Reaching to the mid-calf, it is ideal for keeping on through the reception. It works perfectly with a detailed bodice and waist, and is a great formal style.
- Floor: This veil will just hit the floor, and in general will be the same length as your gown. It is a great choice if you want to add fullness to a simple silhouette.
- Chapel: Reaching just beyond the length of the gown, this is a very formal long veil style. It is great for formal styles that don’t have a train, as it can give the illusion of one.
- Cathedral: The longest veil style, this reaches far beyond the end of the dress, whether or not it has a train. It is perfect for a formal wedding where a dramatic entrance is part of the joy. It should be worn with an equally formal gown.
To find the perfect gown and veil combination, it can be worth trying on different combinations. We can help you choose the right look for your Utah wedding, so give us a call today!
Photo: Flickr/Ron Malone