As a fashionista, you always love being dressed according to the latest trends. Your wedding day obviously makes absolutely no exception from this rule. In fact, you will want to look even more beautiful on this very special day of your life!
To help you make the best decision when it comes to your wedding gown, we have gathered the top 5 dresses every single fashionista out there would love to wear on her big day. Here they are:
- The Fit and Flare Mori Lee dress. This amazing gown can be simply described as “beauty by definition”. The stunning lace embellishments, the amazingly gracious illusion neckline and the attention to detail with which this gown has been created are meant to take one’s breath away.
- The Maggie Sottero Sheath dress. This gown is splendid in all its glory. Featuring back gorgeously covered by lace and a trail zipper closure, this dress is sexy, feminine and delicate at the same time. The V neck makes it suitable for almost any kind of bust and the sheath silhouette will complement womanly curves.
- The Allure Ballgown. There is something very special about ballgown silhouettes that makes them really popular among brides from all over the world. The delicate embellishments, the sweetheart neckline and the ivory/pink color will make you feel like a true royalty on your wedding day.
- The Allure Modest Ballgown. This dress features an upper part that is stunningly embellished with intricate beading. Even more, the scooped neckline, the natural waistline and the princess-like skirt will complement many types of bodies. The dress comes in white/silver, champagne/silver and ivory/silver variations so that you can choose that which flatters your complexion the best way possible.
- The Mori Lee Sheath Destination dress. If you are planning to have a destination wedding, you will want a dress that is fashionable and that goes well with the landscape surrounding you too. This marvelously crafted sheath-silhouette gown is precisely what you need! With a slightly vintage accent given by the halter neckline and made out of high quality chiffon, this dress makes for the perfect beach wedding!
Come visit Fantasy Bridal for more wedding gowns fashionistas love. Our beautiful collection will definitely enchant your eyes and it will surely satisfy your appetite for stunning fashion.
Photo source: flickr.com/ Matthew Hogan
Grecian style gowns have been popular for years, but they’re set to be a huge trend for 2014 and 2015 brides. They are easy to wear, flattering, and come in many different varieties, meaning there’s a Grecian for every bride.
The basic element of the Grecian silhouette is a full length dress with an empire waist. Most styles feature a ruched bodice and straight skirt, but there are exceptions to the rule. The most common fabric for Grecian gowns is chiffon, as it offers an ethereal look that is perfect for the Greek goddess style.
Grecian wedding dresses were a big trend at New York Bridal Week last month. Designers love this silhouette, giving it embellishments like belts, straps, and flowing trains.
It’s also a perfect choice if you want to let your accessories shine. The simplicity of the silhouette is beautiful while allowing the other aspects of your attire to get the attention they deserve.
To see our selection of Grecian gowns and find the one that is perfect for your Salt Lake City wedding, give us a call or come by our salon today!
A jacket can provide modesty, warmth, and comfort as part of your wedding attire. However, you can’t just choose any old white cardigan for your wedding day. A bridal jacket is something special. Here are some tips for finding one that suits your wedding gown.
- Use the same designer: The first step should be checking if the dress designer offers jackets. This can be the best way to ensure that the fabric matches exactly.
- Add a splash of color: A jacket is a good way to add a little pop of color to your wedding style. Whether you opt for a bold color or a pastel, having a non-white bolero can be a perfect choice.
- Try on different styles: Much like finding your wedding dress, finding a wedding jacket will require trying things on. Make sure you have your gown on, as something that looks good over a tank top won’t look right over your beaded bodice.
- Decide on sleeve length: If you are expecting you’ll be cold, think about full sleeves. If you just want to cover your shoulders, try a cap-sleeved style. The length of sleeves you need will be determined by whether you want the jacket as an accessory or for a functional purpose.
Whatever type of jacket you want to wear for your wedding, come by our Salt Lake City bridal salon to check out the different choices you have available to you. We’ll help you find the perfect style for your big day.
With summer just a few months away, it is important to know how you can prepare for the weather. Especially if you plan on having a summer wedding, it is an opportunity for you to wear breezy and warm clothes to help you keep comfortable while walking under the sun. As such, your hunt for a dress fit for a summer wedding should have already started by now.
One of the best things about a summer wedding is that you can virtually where anything you want. Compared to winter weddings, you don’t have to put on too many layers of clothing so you can keep yourself warm. You can even be as creative as you can when choosing your summer wedding dress. If you are still looking for one, here are some tips to help you:
When it comes to choosing fabric for a summer wedding dress, you have to go for one made from light fabrics. Your options include light satins, silk, and chiffon. Lace is another material you can work with, especially if you want to add a romantic touch to your wedding dress. Paired with a silky chiffon skirt, you can create an illusion of a flowy dress that will be beautiful to look at with your every step.
For a summer wedding, you can follow the current trend by wearing a short, tea-length dress. Look for one made out of a soft lace material and adorned with a satin belt on the waist. Pair it with a colorful heels and your sure to achieve a beautiful vintage look on your wedding.
If you are having an evening outdoor wedding, you can wear a fashionable wrap or bolero to keep yourself from freezing. This is a good option rather than wearing something uncomfortable like full sleeves during a summer wedding. When you’re at your reception, you can simply remove the bolero so you can show off your gorgeous shoulders!
If you are still shopping for a summer wedding dress, make sure that you visit our store and try out some of our items.
The biggest and most important decision a bride makes for her wedding day is picking the perfect spring wedding dress. There is typically a lot of pressure and stress that comes with choosing the perfect gown to wear on your wedding day. Here are the perfect dresses to consider for your Utah spring wedding:
With the weather heating up, many brides opt for a non-traditional short dress. Tea-length and above-the-knee dresses are fun, flirty, and perfect for a wedding held during the warmer season. If the dress is shorter it may be better suited for an outdoor wedding than one in a church. The dress can still have a modest touch if you go for a higher neckline and longer sleeves.
When walking down the aisle for your ceremony entrance, the front of your dress gets all the attention, but your dress should be breathtaking from every angle. Designers are now showcasing gowns that have stunning backs that feature lace, intricate buttons, and/or embellishments. Low-cut backs are popular for spring weddings, as well as those held in the summer months.
Peplum is a trend that has been taking over all areas of fashion. According to Huffington Post, this trend is now making it’s way into bridal gown designs. Many designers choose to create the peplum look with lace and tulle. This style is perfect for a modern but romantic Utah spring wedding.
Visit our store today to check out find the perfect wedding dress for your spring wedding!
We love this trend! Off-the-shoulder wedding gowns are huge for 2013, and we think they’ll stay popular for 2014, too. It’s no surprise, though, as the style is perfect for many different types of weddings and brides.
If you’re planning a vintage wedding, you can instantly call to mind the likes of Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly with an off-the-shoulder gown. With a full skirt and a straight off-the-shoulder strap, you’ll instantly have that great 1950s glamour style that is just right for a vintage wedding.
It can also be a great way to show off a bit of skin without feeling overexposed. The off-the-shoulder styles can give you a more supported feeling than a traditional strapless style, but still give you a great neckline that shows off your shoulders.
To find out more about off-the-shoulder styles and how they can be perfect for your Utah wedding, come by our Salt Lake City bridal salon or give us a call today! We love finding brides the perfect gown for their big day!
Finding a dress that combines the modesty you want with a fantastic, on-trend style might not be easy. However, one of the big bridal trends for 2013 and 2014 is sleeves, and many of these styles are perfect for your needs.
The trend really gained steam when Kate Middleton wore a sleeved Alexander McQueen style on her wedding day. Her dress is still a great inspiration for many bridal designers. Her famous dress combined an illusion neckline and lace sleeves for a timeless look.
There are many variations on her dress, including shorter sleeved versions, and off-the-shoulder adaptations. Both of these are great for brides who want the style but don’t feel comfortable in full neck-to-wrist sleeves.
You aren’t limited to lace styles, though. There are also many other designers who are using sleeves to give an elegant style with the hint of long princess perfect gloves. These, too, can be found in a variety of lengths and necklines.
To find out more about finding the perfect sleeved dress for your Utah wedding, come by our Salt Lake City bridal salon today!