Winter Wonderland weddings are magic and beautiful – and if you are planning to have one of these, you will definitely want your gown to fit perfectly into the background. Good news is that there are a lot of wedding dresses that go amazingly well with Winter Wonderland weddings. We have gathered the top 5 ones in the following list so make sure to read on.
- A ¾-sleeved, sheath lace dress. The grace and femininity of lace combined with the beautiful line created by the sheath silhouette can really add a lot to your wedding look. Even more than that, it will be perfect for a winter wonderland wedding!
- A fit and flare gown with a ruffled organza skirt. Winter Wonderland weddings tend to be a lot about the grace of snow and about the magnificence of winter. This gown’s dress will fit perfectly into the snowy background and it will make you appear like the marvelous Snow Queen of the night.
- A stunning tulle and lace, ballgown for the princess in you. Ballgowns will always make ladies feel special and if you want your gown to look just as grand as Winter herself, this is precisely the kind of design you should be looking after. Paired with the femininity of lace, this gown can really make you feel gorgeous.
- A fit and flare sweetheart-neckline dress in ivory. Lace is one of the world’s most beloved wedding gown fabrics and not without reason. Choose a fit and flare gown to make you appear taller and pick it in ivory to add just a bit of at your Winter Wonderland reception.
- A tulle and lace quarter-length sleeved dress. Pick a quarter-length sleeved dress if you want to add a bit of that “cool weather” feeling to your dress. With tulle, lace and flower appliques and with a beautiful sweetheart neckline, this gown has the ability to bewitch – and even more so when placed in a “winter-y” background.
For the perfect Winter Wonderland wedding dress, come check out with the beautiful options Fantasy Bridal brings forward. We guarantee you’ll love the great style and quality of our fabulous designer wedding dresses!